Alnwick

Tavernier - Martin - McCrorie - Halliday

Holt - Dorrans

Candeias - Windass - Murphy

Cummings

Subs: Kelly, Hodson, Rossiter, Docherty, Goss, O'Halloran, Morelos

Anything else would have totally caught me out. Expect the worst, hope for the best and pray that Windass finally get's his finger out and works his socks off for a change.

Have you ever seen Windass work his socks off.? That is just not his game. he is a luxury player who, on his best day, can find some space in between the opponents midfield and defence, has some pace to get on the end of crosses with late runs, and is a decent finisher. On his worst days, well we all know about his worst days as we have seen far too many of them this season, and hopefully today is one of his very best days. If it is, he can be a matchwinner for us.

But working his socks off aint going to happen.

57 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

FF has probably 5 times more members than Gersnet and consequently 5 times more "problematic posters" than we have. Likewise, it is arguable more known that Gersnet and a better hunting ground for lurking Hooped Horrors. That said, Gersnet's policy still is not to throw dirt at other fan boards, as the admins will sure tell you (and it is written in the forum rules too, methinks). At the end of the day, hundreds of good Bears visit it and post daily.

Thanks Dad. 9_9

19 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Have you ever seen Windass work his socks off.? That is just not his game. he is a luxury player who, on his best day, can find some space in between the opponents midfield and defence, has some pace to get on the end of crosses with late runs, and is a decent finisher. On his worst days, well we all know about his worst days as we have seen far too many of them this season, and hopefully today is one of his very best days. If it is, he can be a matchwinner for us.

But working his socks off aint going to happen.

Hence I'd rather have Morelos up top and Cummings chasing the Yahoo midfield and defence like we know he does. But there you go.

Also noted that for the second week in  a row we have no substitute centre-half on the bench, but three central midfielders. You'd hope Thomson ain't too card happy today ...

• Frankie changed the title to Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers
1 minute ago, Bill said:

Same players (virtually), same formation - anyone expecting a different result? Me neither.

No, but there weren't many choices, really.  In defence I mean which is what is scaring me most.

tims have came out the traps firing. We are looking far more determined to not just meekly give in but we are being overrun.We are starting to settle down now and have our first bit of possesion in their half after 12 minutes.

Cummings booked already. If that is a booking there are going to be a lot of bookings. Linesman gave the booking.