Strangely, I’m slightly more confident than I was before the semi final.  

Although I still think we’ll probably lose...so not that strange.  

Surely the players know that another pathetic display like the one at Hampden simply won’t be tolerated?

I think I am a bit blasé about this next Celtic game. That is I am not confident we will win but I don't really care if we lose. its  all up in the air as regards a new manager/coach but like most I live in hope that we start to turn the corner very soon. 

The leaks from FF worry me.  They got the last few team sheets spot on, despite some surprises in there.  In other words, they couldn't really have guessed and I believe they have a very reliable source.  So this begs the question .... why on earth would someone within Rangers leak the team, and then why would FF post it?  Doesn't that just give our opponents an advantage?  Am I missing something here, or does something really stink?

We need to find out the leak and sort this out now.  Whoever is leaking this info needs to be hung, drawn, and quartered, and then thrown as far from Ibrox as possible.  If anyone from the club needs help to find the culprit, I'm offering my services.  This has to stop!!!

49 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

The leaks from FF worry me.  They got the last few team sheets spot on, despite some surprises in there.  In other words, they couldn't really have guessed and I believe they have a very reliable source.  So this begs the question .... why on earth would someone within Rangers leak the team, and then why would FF post it?  Doesn't that just give our opponents an advantage?  Am I missing something here, or does something really stink?

We need to find out the leak and sort this out now.  Whoever is leaking this info needs to be hung, drawn, and quartered, and then thrown as far from Ibrox as possible.  If anyone from the club needs help to find the culprit, I'm offering my services.  This has to stop!!!

I would assume it is not "leaks from FF" but someone at the club. Actually, it is on one of today's back pages too, the Declan John injury stuff. It could all be just conjecture, of course.

As for the game, I would hope that we start with Cummings AND Morelos as well as expecting every one who is selected gives 100 % from the off. To spoilt their party we "only" need to prevent them from winning. Every point is a bonus though. Players also need to remind themselves that they play for their future at the club.

47 minutes ago, compo said:

Maybe there are some on other forums who are not Rangers men , hopped infiltrators. 

What do you mean "maybe"? Unless things have changed dramatically over the years since I last visited that slophouse, it has always been a much-loved watering hole for the dark side.