2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Before the game we knew we had to match Brown and Ntcham with tacklers; he chose 2 no tacklers when we could have gone with Docherty and Goss. Can't get my head round that.

We played the game similarly open as the cup final, no extra cover at the back, no solid midfield. We did not even had an extra centre-half on the bench. I call that bad tactics and bad man-management.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

Before the game we knew we had to match Brown and Ntcham with tacklers; he chose 2 no tacklers when we could have gone with Docherty and Goss. Can't get my head round that.

Goss played one really decent game for us,..then decided that he'd hit his peak, and went gradually downhill.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Well, best thing I can say is at least it was only five.

Unfortunately, too many players just didn't turn up and/or completely bottled it.  No point in discussing player a or b in that sense - only Alnwick (and I thought Holt to a very small degree) can hold their heads high.  The rest should be ashamed of themselves.

Psychologically we are beaten before we start these games and it's clear we have next to no leaders never mind a manager worthy of the name in the dressing room.  I thought we signed guys like Martin, Dorrans and Murphy to be that difference but they were just as bad as anyone else.

The players and board can start their apology to our fans by refunding the £50 of the bears that attended.

That's a copy and paste from the semi final!

Thank fuck that is over, just the 5, they really are a rotten bunch.

The strangest thing is that after losing 5 goals to the bheasts, I can never think of any situation where the keeper would be our best player, but that was an absolute nail-on today - Jak was outstanding and saved us from a record defeat. I give him 7/10

The entire back 4 were dreadful, 1/10, into midfield and Holt worked hard to no effect and had one good shot well saved, 4/10, Dorrans, Murphy, Windass all completely anonymous 1/10, Candieas defensive work was dreadful but he worked hard and caused them some issues 4/10, Cummings missed one sitter and didnt really cause them any problems despite working hard, 3/10.

Murty 0/10 - he takes full responsibility for the selection,. formation, tactics, and all were abject failures. He should never step inside any of our club again. Just 2 weeks after a horrific humiliation that all watching believed was as low as it could get, Murty manages (sic) to better it today. I dont care if they put the cleaner in charge, this guy must not be allowed to continue as interim manager. 

To continue with Murty for our game at Ibrox v Killie next weekend will be a massive slap in the face to every Rangers support the world over and will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the guys running the club are far too distant from it to be in touch with the reality.

I also call for the head of Stewart Robertson, the managing director who has overseen this clusterfuck this season without so much as a hint of achieving anything positive for his grand salary.

9-0 in two weeks against a scum side who are not very good in terms of a modern football side and have bang average players in almost all positions is entirely unacceptable and heads must roll.

Just now, Uilleam said:

Surely Murty is on on gardening leave since full time. 

You can add several of the players to that.

Several thousand pounds a week and they can't even show a bit of defiance.  

We need a complete clear out - whoever sanctioned the money for Pena is a start.

The board should show some respect for our fans by releasing Murty from his responsibilities today. Not as a means of allocating blame but as a gesture of respect for the fans. You cannot serve up that shit and not show some response. They can give the job to the catering manager for the remaining three games for all it matters.

it was something like 4-0 in 12 minutes to them either side of HT. Just horrendous.  Going back over the last three years - the names on the shirts change but that's about all. Doesn't seem to matter one hoot if they are "Rangers men" or not.