2 hours ago, buster. said:

No RTV Murty post match interview up on their Utube page or club twitter site as yet.

Nightmare.

How will we ever understand our latest capitulation without his insight?

It might remain a mystery forever ... 

Edited by ranger_syntax

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Made a point to be up a mountain this morning instead of watching the game as it was fairly obvious how it would end, although I did think we might make a reasonable start, apparently not.

It's pretty plain that there is no leadership on the park or in the dug-out and the players haven't been taking much notice of Murty for several weeks now. Some of the players don't want to there and just want to mark there time until they can get away in the summer.

I did this too.

Judging by what I have read, and watched, I made the right decision.

14 minutes ago, 917 said:

I could still see us win the last 3 to guarantee second, right enough. The players are scared of Celtic because they know they aren’t as good as their players. However, they are better than Killie & Aberdeen’s players & can compete with Hibs too. I reckon the players will be relieved the old firm games are over now. Killie game is crucial though.

Wow. You reckon they'll collect maximum points from Pitawdry and Easter Rd? Don't forget McCrorie and Morelos are suspended for the final game.

Optimism or realism?

3 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Wow. You reckon they'll collect maximum points from Pitawdry and Easter Rd? Don't forget McCrorie and Morelos are suspended for the final game.

Optimism or realism?

It's going to be very tough.

Not sure why we should have any confidence in the players at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

If the status quo is preserved, I reckon they'll be lucky to amass four points. And that's me being very generous. If the trainspotters have their shooting boots on they'll tear us apart.

Status quo would mean 3 points at best IMO.

The old Al Pacino speech comes to mind 

"....either we heal now as a team or we will die as individuals............"

This team has died and there is no leadership on the park or in the dug-out, nor any connection between.

Status Quo = Guaranteed defeats in our last two games and points from Killie, dependent on if have put the tools away.

Edited by buster.

Ok. Let me removed the sanitised sugar coating. Truthfully, they'll be lucky to take a point and that would be from next weekend's fixture. If Murty remains in charge, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be be beaten in all three remaining games.