Free Sanitary Items at the Piggery

Just saw this float along the bottom of the SSN screen.  There will be free sanitary products provided for female fans at Porkheid from the start of next season.

I wonder when they'll start providing male Tims with free shaving products to sort out their monobrows?

And what if Declan identifies as Geraldine for the day and demands a tampon?   The mind boggles...

16 hours ago, BEARGER said:

So women who can afford a ticket or season ticket can get free sanitary items? This from a club that would not pay the living wage, just another look at us moment.

This is a good thing, regardless whether they see it as a PR stunt.   The more who follow suit, the better.

22 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just saw this float along the bottom of the SSN screen.  There will be free sanitary products provided for female fans at Porkheid from the start of next season.

I wonder when they'll start providing male Tims with free shaving products to sort out their monobrows?

And what if Declan identifies as Geraldine for the day and demands a tampon?   The mind boggles...

I guess they were fed up with their burds being down to the knees in f****n blood.:D

2 hours ago, stewarty said:

This is a good thing, regardless whether they see it as a PR stunt.   The more who follow suit, the better.

We all need food to survive.  I'm assuming they'll provide free potato-based snacks to the poor and hungry.

Going by the reaction of paddy and the press to SG's imminent appointment, fhilthfc will have to expand its range to embrace incontinence products.

Perhaps it could establish, also, a Brown Trouser Bank in the car park, for those who can't make it to the sanpro stall.