The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

27 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Obviously I can’t burst to that but if I said it was official I’m sure people can join the dots! 

Wouldn't expect you to reveal source but obviously you know and are confident in your info.

2 minutes ago, Darthter said:

That's all well & good in a team with Hearts expectations.  However, we have seen time & time again, players who have been doing well, come into a Rangers team & fail miserably (for many reasons).

£200-300k is a good offer for a player like Lafferty, who is in his last years of contract, and playing for a team like Hearts.  They simply don't have the clout to demand more.

Comes down to how much the management team want him.

We at least pretty much know what he would bring and he knows what Rangers are about.

They are demanding more money............

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

Comes down to how much the management team want him.

We at least pretty much know what he would bring and he knows what Rangers are about.

They are demanding more money............

thought Hearts had already brought strikers in to replace him. Seems to me they have prepared themselves for his departure. Maybe they need to offload now

1 minute ago, colinstein said:

thought Hearts had already brought strikers in to replace him. Seems to me they have prepared themselves for his departure. Maybe they need to offload now

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw !

We have a heavy schedule coming up and I think the management will want players in now opposed to brinksmanship up until the end of transfer window.

Up front we currently have only Morelos. Sadiq, the manager said will take a couple more weeks to get up to speed. 

I would be looking to get another forward in before the deadline for EL 3rd round qualifiers (touch wood).

24 minutes ago, colinstein said:

So why play hard-ball and push for an unrealistic fee???

Not hearing of any other clubs submitting offers.....If we pull out, they are left with the potentially unwanted/excess wage.

£300k profit on a player after 1 year ain't too bad for a club like Hearts.....

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

I thought there may be some activity today as Gerrard said yesterday that he hoped to bring someone in during the next 24 hours.

I thought he was sending a message to the board as to negotiating tactics, eg. Lafferty.

14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I thought there may be some activity today as Gerrard said yesterday that he hoped to bring someone in during the next 24 hours.

When did he say 24hrs?

Only thing I heard him say was he is in a rush and expects two more before Aberdeen game .

43 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

When did he say 24hrs?

Only thing I heard him say was he is in a rush and expects two more before Aberdeen game .

Saw it in a newspaper article. Can’t quite remember which paper.