[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (McCrorie 63)

1 minute ago, rbr said:

Yet another honest refereeing mistake by Mr McLean , honestly just when you think Scottish refs cannot get any worse .

Aye! but they answer to no-one! nothing really matters how these refs perform!

After the penalty we've been second to every ball 10+ yards off the pace of the game and Murphy has been absolutely anonymous for all of the first 45mins. Not even anywhere near good enough from us in spite of starting quite sharply for the first 5-10mins or so. 

What an embarrassment that first half was.   Too many mediocre players on the park.   Murphy would be as well not playing with the service he gets from Halliday.  I can't wait for this season to be over.

We haven't had many shots on target cause we can't keep the ball for more than 5 seconds, that and we keep passing the ball backwards, i thought we had got rid of that after Warburton exited the door.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

9 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Am I watching a different game? I missed the first 15 mins but we’ve been completely awful.

Completely different story in the opening  - I thought the first ten minutes we had them completely rattled.

Edited by SteveC

Poison dripping from the ranks and their players. Shinnie's again like a man possessed and Goss took one for the team to tell that f@cker that he's not alone out there.

We need to start playing football again though. Goss brought some quality into our passing, only that nigh everyone else is far too rash here. Morelos needs to be checked, he looks rather in the mood for something.

One hopes the ref looks at his penalty decision and will even the score ... but given that they can foul us all over the place but only we get yellows tells its own story. The Bates' one was ridiculous.

Edited by der Berliner

Jimmy Nic needs to get their heads together in the dressing room, yes it's demoralising when you see the Ref blatantly cheating. But we need to come out focused and determined and keep the anger under control, channel it into our play.

I don't know who's performance is worse, the Rangers eleven or the referee?

We began brightly, a decent opportunity and three corners in the first ten minutes. Aberdeen win a corner and a nothing ball that Morelos clearly takes the first touch and the ref' awards a penalty. Andy Walker takes three separate views to declare it not a penalty. Both Kris Commons and James McFadden state 'it's definitely NOT a penalty'. Over on BBC Radio Scotland, it's a clear penalty and Big Dick focuses on Rangers indiscipline.

After the penalty, Rangers have thirty-odd minutes to reply and cause not one problem to Aberdeen. Where is Murphy? Halliday has to be subbed, Holt is posted missing too. Who is the player designated to support Morelos?

Rangers, please take the ball in, get your heads up, and pick the necessary passes.