[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (McCrorie 63)

The problem for me is that absolutely no-one is standing up here and saying enough is enough - either in terms of us being played off the park by Aberdeen or a crap ref.

Jimmy Nicholl and Johansson just sit on the bench saying nothing.  Tav covers his mouth in case his polite words to the ref get picked up.  Meanwhile, senior players such as Dorrans and Murphy disappear again.  Morelos appears more interested in a fight than holding onto the ball and the rest are so laughably bad at the very basics it makes me want to switch off.

Stevie Gerrard has a a lot of work to do as, all things considered, we have a team, nay club, of minimal quality and even less bottle. 

As it stands 4th looks inevitable.  I wonder if anyone even cares in that dressing room. By Christ we need a leader.

• Frankie changed the title to Aberdeen 1 - 0 Rangers
24 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Am I watching a different game? I missed the first 15 mins but we’ve been completely awful.

Further to previous reply, eve BBC text were saying how dominant we were pre their penalty.  We were on 80% possession and looking very lively.

"It's a very positive start by Rangers - especially down the right," purrs BBC Sportsound pundit Willie Miller.

And, just before their ludicrous penalty:

Steven Thompson

Former Scotland striker on BBC Sportsound

Rangers are definitely dominating the opening period. I think there’s a feeling among the supporters that Aberdeen aren’t getting up tight enough in Rangers' faces, they’re allowing them to dictate.

Edited by SteveC
Extra "0"

Just now, SteveC said:

Further to previous reply, eve BBC text were saying how dominant we were pre their penalty.  We were on 800% possession and looking very lively.

"It's a very positive start by Rangers - especially down the right," purrs BBC Sportsound pundit Willie Miller.

And, just before their ludicrous penalty:

Steven Thompson

Former Scotland striker on BBC Sportsound

Rangers are definitely dominating the opening period. I think there’s a feeling among the supporters that Aberdeen aren’t getting up tight enough in Rangers' faces, they’re allowing them to dictate.

Impressive stuff :ninja:

We have had second half turnarounds before but how to get into this game. The penalty wasn't a penalty and they seem to have been given licence to kick our players at will. Even Walker who is no friend of Rangers sounded a shade embarrassed about the penalty it was so clearly not a penalty.

He said the ref "guessed" and obviously guessed wrong.  That's in the rule book?  Make crucial decisions by guessing?

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

We have had second half turnarounds before but how to get into this game. The penalty wasn't a penalty and they seem to have been given licence to kick our players at will. Even Walker who is no friend of Rangers sounded a shade embarrassed about the penalty it was so clearly not a penalty.

He said the ref "guessed" and obviously guessed wrong.  That's in the rule book?  Make crucial decisions by guessing?

It was too quick a decision to be a guess.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

He had a clear view, he was close - he had no need to guess (and anyway with penalties refs are supposed to be sure) and he didn't guess. Instead, he cheated, plain and simple