Gers Fans Renew In Their Thousands

57 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I've just renewed.

I still think that the £3 web fee is taking the piss.

I agree Bluedell, now if they had said the charge was going towards making up a slight shortfall in finances, lost by removing the tims from the Family Stand.  I would have happily paid a bit more.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

On 13/05/2018 at 09:18, aweebluesoandso said:

I agree Bluedell, now if they had said the charge was going towards making up a slight shortfall in finances, lost by removing the tims from the Family Stand.  I would have happily paid a bit more.

It is very clever though as you would probably pay more than that in bus, petrol or subway to get to TO. This way your traveling expenses go to the club.

5 hours ago, ian1964 said:

1 hour ago, craig said:

Just off the phone with the Ticket Office - they are pushing 40,000 ST renewals already.  Unprecedented was the word he used !

Must be more than 43k if it's a record. That was set after Paul Le Guen's appointment.

Wish Ibrox could be expanded though. It doesn't look good for the club when your rivals sell 10k more season tickets than you.

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Must be more than 43k if it's a record. That was set after Paul Le Guen's appointment.

Wish Ibrox could be expanded though. It doesn't look good for the club when your rivals sell 10k more season tickets than you.

The more tangible aspect is another area where they have potential access to more revenue.

McCann wasn't stupid when he built the stadium with a larger capacity than ours but the associated challenge thereafter was to persuade that many people to buy ST's. The Rodgers factor sees them all right on that for now but their support is fickle and that will probably drop in years to come.

As mentioned in another thread, the Mowbrary season saw a 20% reduction in Celtic home attendences. 

16 minutes ago, buster. said:

The more tangible aspect is another area where they have potential access to more revenue.

Yes, it's the foundation of your annual revenue really and it will always be a battle to beat them as long as they are generating that additional revenue.

Edited by DMAA

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Yes, it's the foundation of your annual revenue really and it will always be a battle to beat them as long as they are generating that addtional revenue.

The Key for starting to push their numbers down is to stop 10IAR.

17 minutes ago, buster. said:

McCann wasn't stupid when he built the stadium with a larger capacity than ours but the associated challenge thereafter was to persuade that many people to buy ST's. The Rodgers factor sees them all right on that for now but their support is fickle and that will probably drop in years to come.

As mentioned in another thread, the Mowbrary season saw a 20% reduction in Celtic home attendences. 

Don't buy that pish! that's what the scum fans would like everyone to believe! fact is the whole top tier of the piggery was closed until Rangers got promoted!

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

The Key for starting to push their numbers down is to stop 10IAR.

After getting close to their record last season I think their numbers will be well down this season after so many drab performances, including 4 home league games they couldn't even score in.