Gers Fans Renew In Their Thousands

I think we should ask each SPFL club in the top division whether or not they are supporting the SFA's latest nonsense. No, we pile into away games, yes they can fuck off. Tims,Aberdeen,Hibs and maybe Hearts might take the loss....the rest won't

9 hours ago, Bill said:

If only our numbers at away games would diminish.

It might help if Rangers gave a significant discount to ST holders for Rangers TV subscriptions. 

FFS. What does being a supporter mean?
Does it mean you hate the other team more than you love Rangers?
Our fans want to follow their team !!! We don't do walking away.
Just beat every other team on the field and we all shall have done our jobs.

On 5/17/2018 at 21:18, barca72 said:

FFS. What does being a supporter mean?
Does it mean you hate the other team more than you love Rangers?
Our fans want to follow their team !!! We don't do walking away.
Just beat every other team on the field and we all shall have done our jobs.

the argument would be that by going to the games you are harming the club more than helping. By keeping our enemies in money the constant attacks are costing the club more than we get from away tickets. Going to away games means more to the individual than the club, any financial loss can be offset easy enough by loyal fans. Encouragement and support can be given as the players leave Ibrox etc.

On 19/05/2018 at 16:06, trublusince1982 said:

the argument would be that by going to the games you are harming the club more than helping. By keeping our enemies in money the constant attacks are costing the club more than we get from away tickets. Going to away games means more to the individual than the club, any financial loss can be offset easy enough by loyal fans. Encouragement and support can be given as the players leave Ibrox etc.

I agree with every bit of that if I’m honest. Then again I’m 43 and I doubt my attitude would have been the same twenty years ago. Having said that I’m still on the CCC and go to the odd away game. Hypocrisy loyal....,

I long ago gave up hoping the Rangers support would wield its enormous financial stick and stop going to away games, at least for a while. But that doesn't mean that fewer fans going to fewer away games wouldn't still send a powerful message. The point being that we shouldn't stop promoting the idea that, while going to away games is actively supporting our team, it is also giving succour to those who have and will continue to do us down. If we can persuade even a fraction of the away support to stay home then we take money directly out of our enemies' pockets.

I gave up my CCC for away games not because I was funding other clubs,but because I was only being balloted tickets for furthest away games.

However how good it might seem to boycott away games IMHO the team would suffer if they did not have the vocal backing supplied by our fans.