[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

Just now, JFK-1 said:

When do they do something fitting about Lennon. I would be arrested for his crowd goading behaviour and my goading would be less of a potential flashpoint than his.

The fitting way to deal with him is to beat his team.

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Does this mean there will be no thread congratulating Hibernian and Neil Lennon?

I'll smash my living room up if that happens.  And I'm not joking.

29 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Apart from the diabolical refereeing all season, we were generally poor. Thanks in part to bad management decisions, putting a youth coach in charge twice. Our players being kicked out the game, some for months and we were still within a baw hair of getting second. The referee today giving an honest decision of a blatant handball, we get a penalty and go six three, game over. Well done this team for the effort, cheated and abused but still trying to the end Like i said my feeling are fine and positive as ever.

I am in general agreement but you are presuming we would score said penalty. A penalty is never an automatic goal. 

Very sorry to log back in on my mobile and read the ending. Perhaps I should just delete the recording when I get home.... 

Edited by SteveC

I'm hoping the high profile of Gerrard may make a difference to the recurring, obvious, and blatant refereeing bias against us. Due to the presence of Gerrard their bias could be seen by a more widespread audience in Britain, Europe, and even globally.

Stokes_attacks_Tavernier.gif

4 minutes ago, pete said:

The first yellow card was a joke but he deserved the second. on a yellow card in the Hibs half with no apparent danger. Holt isn't the most intelligent.

Two minutes later Whittaker did the exact same and he was on a yellow but no red card. Rangers broke and Whittaker pulled down Murphy to stop the attack, no effort to play the ball, no yellow card. Hanlon handles the ball in the box with the referee and the linesman looking on, no penalty. The referee had a shocker as funnily seems to happen against Hibs.

Thank god i'm not the only to see today's ref treating us to a different standard of referring.  It was so blatant it was embarrassing, but this is what happens when time after time we are cheated, abused and treated differently in refereeing terms to other clubs and our club says nothing. It will start again from the first game of the new season,  if the club continue with the dignified silence pish, call it for what it is, incompetence allied to downright cheating by the efs.