O'Halloran pictured amongst Celtic fans at Hampden

14 minutes ago, SteveC said:

Folk are saying there's a this season top in the photo - I wouldn't know 

The dark green hooped shirt is their 2017/18 away top.  Obviously, they've been at Hampden 3 other times this season but even then, a Rangers player should not be there.

You can tell it's MOH by the beady eyes.

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

If it's true, yes, he must be let go. That's unacceptable from a Rangers player. 

However, there's rumours that it's an old picture, from his time at St Johnstone. 

lighten up

we knew him and his family were tims before we signed him

big deal

why are we bothered ?

10 minutes ago, colinstein said:

why are we bothered ?

We pay his wages.  Rivalry.  It shows a lack of respect towards his employer.  They have just hammered us twice.  I f*cking hate them.  

All that kind of stuff.  

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We pay his wages.  Rivalry.  It shows a lack of respect towards his employer.  They have just hammered us twice.  I f*cking hate them.  

All that kind of stuff.  

"Big deal. Why are we bothered?"

There are times when I wonder that as well, with supporters around who need to ask daft bloody questions like that. :brick:

I think your response will have you pegged as a bheastophobe dinosaur by our new age fans.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think your response will have you pegged as a bheastophobe dinosaur by our new age fans.

I'd take that as a compliment.  

We should not be signing people of that ilk, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd take that as a compliment.  

We should not be signing people of that ilk, in my opinion.

I've never understood how any Rangers fan can feel comfortable with the club taking on anyone with a clear affinity to Celtic, on or off the park.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

I've never understood how any Rangers fan can feel comfortable with the club taking on anyone with a clear affinity to Celtic, on or off the park.

It's not a problem if the person in question behaves as a professional.  Plenty of players have in the past.

Given the nature of the rivalry, i.e. two big teams in a small country, then I think going along to support one team, while contracted to the other, counts as unprofessional.

If that's what O'Halloran is like then it explains a lot.  You can't imagine him going the extra mile for the team.  You must also wonder what the other players think.