O'Halloran pictured amongst Celtic fans at Hampden

9 hours ago, colinstein said:

actually I couldn't care less if he supported them......give it a fuckin' rest....Neil McCann was a tim........but because he was a brilliant player for us.....!

I'd love to know what you're drinking when you go on these rants. It can't be healthy.

Lennon's just a victim, and it's OK a Rangers player was sitting in the Celtic end.

giphy.gif

Agent now making excuses.

He'd be more constructively employed looking for a new club for his client.

O'Hallaron has never settled at Ibrox and it's fairly obvious now, he never will.

Just Go........

Looking down the messageboard it definitely appears as if the phrase 'working his ticket' comes to mind.

If the agent accepts tickets in the Celtic end and ok'd a public visit to a Catholic school in the same week as the season ends.....you aren't working for a client you see staying at Rangers.

What they'll want though is most of his contract paid up.

Edited by buster.

Fined the maximum allowed and put on the transfer list. Inform him he will be training on his own and wont be receiving the assistance from our support staff (physio, docs, nutritionists etc). He either gets himself another club or he misses a(nother) year of his career.

Its that simple.

I remember MOH's first press conference after signing.  He sounded thick as mince then and, given the way his Rangers career has went, he's clearly not been attending lessons in ways to improve his life skills since.

FWIW, he was also sitting with his Uncle, so his agent's claims also seem less than accurate.

We won't (nor should we) sack him but hopefully he's fined a reasonable sum and a deal done to get him out of our club asap.  Not because he's a catholic or a Celtic fan - just because he's not good enough.

19 minutes ago, buster. said:

Looking down the messageboard it definitely appears as if the phrase 'working his ticket' comes to mind.

If the agent accepts tickets in the Celtic end and ok'd a public visit to a Catholic school in the same week as the season ends.....you aren't working for a client you see staying at Rangers.

What they'll want though is most of his contract paid up.

I don't see where the visit to a Catholic school comes in to it.

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I remember MOH's first press conference after signing.  He sounded thick as mince then and, given the way his Rangers career has went, he's clearly not been attending lessons in ways to improve his life skills since.

FWIW, he was also sitting with his Uncle, so his agent's claims also seem less than accurate.

We won't (nor should we) sack him but hopefully he's fined a reasonable sum and a deal done to get him out of our club asap.  Not because he's a catholic or a Celtic fan - just because he's not good enough.

His agent is aware of how social media works and he knows how the very public double whammy you speak about wrt newspaper headlines and messageboard threads would make a difficult situation, impossible.

They might be trying to force the club to pay up a good part of his contract .

Just now, buster. said:

His agent is aware of how social media works and he knows how the very public double whammy you speak about wrt newspaper headlines and messageboard threads would make a difficult situation, impossible.

They might be trying to force the club to pay up a good part of his contract .

Perhaps but I'd hope the club would stand firm on that.

If he wants to leave, he can request a mutual termination or find another club and take the wage reduction that will come with that.

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I don't see where the visit to a Catholic school comes in to it.

For about 99% of us, it doesn't.

However, the media are always more interested in what the 1% have to say and this is what makes the headlines.

7 minutes ago, buster. said:

For about 99% of us, it doesn't.

However, the media are always more interested in what the 1% have to say and this is what makes the headlines.

The media sure.

The club will not give any thought to it when considering his future.