O'Halloran pictured amongst Celtic fans at Hampden

19 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
41 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:
Tbf there is no evidence he was supporting any team.

Nonsense

He wasn't wearing a scarf, and nor (As far as i'm aware) was he celebrating when they scored .

Still poor form regardless .

Storm in a teacup he was there so what he is a human being and supports a football club like so many other people.Just because they are our greatest rivals it doesn't seem right but he lives in a free world.

Many players play for different clubs in their career so do they have to stop supporting their boyhood team not in my opinion.

We are so fickle on here as one moment we are defending him on  the sectarian abuse he received and now castigating him on a twitter photo.

9 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

We are so fickle on here as one moment we are defending him on  the sectarian abuse he received and now castigating him on a twitter photo.

I wasn't defending him.  

I don't get comparing our rivalry with Celtc with other club rivalries.  It's a bit more deep-rooted than Blackburn v Burnley or Bristol City v Rovers.  

Edited by Gonzo79

Claim from his agent in the paper is that he contacted the SFA for a ticket as a neutral and didn’t realise till he was there that it wasn’t a neutral area. He almost joined Motherwell in January apparently. He is dressed neutrally to be fair and if he had been celebrating you can guarantee there would be a video of it. Interesting that Rangers haven’t even bothered to contact him about the whole thing.

11 hours ago, colinstein said:

lighten up

we knew him and his family were tims before we signed him

big deal

why are we bothered ?

Lighten up? I didn't think my post was that extreme. 

His family, or him, 'supporting' Celtic is fine.

Him going to Celtic matches when he plays for us, is unacceptable.