Tims allocation cut for next season -official

1 hour ago, DevilBlue WeeThe said:

I'm all for reclaiming the Broomloan for our own and am delighted about it but those figures for hivs attendances are so old now (11/12) they are obsolete.

Not much use to us in terms of the discussion.

They're old but relatively recent and an example of what they typically are and will more than likely be again in a relatively short period of time. And when that's where they are again they will be begging us to fill their ghetto and I hope we don't.

I have seen it mentioned that they overspent to entice Lennon to come aboard and a tightening of the belt is due soon. Maybe one reason Lennon has made noises about getting out. He wont want to look bad if they fall back into their habit of dropping down to the championship for a spell.

You enjoy having 7,000 yahoos, belting out their IRA pish, at Ibrox?  It's becoming increasingly repulsive. 

Anyway, the club have done it (not soon enough), so it doesn't matter who is or isn't behind it.  So far, only the Tim infested press and Liewell seem unhappy about it.

Edited by Gonzo79

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You enjoy having 7,000 yahoos, belting out their IRA pish, at Ibrox?  It's becoming increasingly repulsive. 

Anyway, the club have done it (not soon enough), so it doesn't matter who is or isn't behind it.  So far, only the Tim infested press and Liewell seem umhappy about it.

Yes, sorry if that offends you but I would happily have 7000 tims in the broomloan if it meant the real fans could get a ticket at celtic park

I'm not offended.  

I bet the father of the young Bear who had the firecracker go off next to his head, at the last match against them at Ibrox, is pleased about them being put in the corner though.

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not offended.  

I bet the father of the young Bear who had the firecracker go off next to his head, at the last match against them at Ibrox, is pleased about them being put in the corner though.

That's an unfortunate incident.

I've been to over 50 old firm games & the only trouble i've seen is when MoJo scored a late winner & we had to walk back up paisley road west..   and of course 1999 

But tbf  there has bee very little trouble at old firm games over the years

If you were there you would know that ;)

37 minutes ago, Stevieb77 said:

Yes, sorry if that offends you but I would happily have 7000 tims in the broomloan if it meant the real fans could get a ticket at celtic park

So we aren’t real fans if we don’t go to Celtic Park ?  Spare me that pish please

1 minute ago, craig said:

So we aren’t real fans if we don’t go to Celtic Park ?  Spare me that pish please

Sorry, I don't mean to say that you're not real fans BUT the guys that follow Rangers home  & away deserve priority imo