Tims allocation cut for next season -official

3 hours ago, craig said:

I'm not against them having empty seats.  They will kill themselves with their own hatred of us.  If they prefer empty seats over paying customers then they deserve all they get.

I do get your point though.

The time Motherwell left their stand empty in the play offs, they wouldn’t have got any of the cash anyway as the SPFL had invented a new rule so that they creamed off all the money from Rangers play off games. So Motherwell & Hibs weren’t missing out as they wouldn’t have saw any of the blue pounds on that occasion anyway.

17 minutes ago, 917 said:

The time Motherwell left their stand empty in the play offs, they wouldn’t have got any of the cash anyway as the SPFL had invented a new rule so that they creamed off all the money from Rangers play off games. So Motherwell & Hibs weren’t missing out as they wouldn’t have saw any of the blue pounds on that occasion anyway.

It really is startling all the new rules they created at that time to keep us down and line their own collective profits.  We really should have a published chronology, in succinct terms. of everything they did to us.  And yet they say WE should be building bridges ??

5 minutes ago, compo said:

I see Ms Dempster at Easter road is talking about a further cut to our allocation .

Excellent.  I think we should help her out by leaving all the seats in their stadium for their own supporters.  It's maybe a good time for us as supporters to get behind the position our chairman is taking here.  Burn the bridges, build the walls, and don't give any of these weak and third rate clubs any of our money now.  That's how we can help the situation.  I've enjoyed going to away games, but to hell with that from now on.  I won't be spending another single penny with any other club now.

I was all for building bridges before.  I still think we were right to try that.  However, now is the time to focus all of our energy on us.  Let's go!

1 hour ago, compo said:

I see Ms Dempster at Easter road is talking about a further cut to our allocation .

No.  She is talking about a further cut to ALL clubs allocations.  And the way she worded it she was quite right.  Looking after her own fans.  Everyone will be lauding her for doing so, whilst chastising Rangers for doing the very same thing.

The likes of hubz have had a recent purple patch by their indisputably typically mediocre at best standards.  It wont last and when it begins sliding back to the their usual poor to mediocre they will be whining for us to come finance them again.  I hope we don't.

An example of what their usual is.  Take season 2011/12

Highest attendance (15,281)

Lowest attendance (6,923)

Average attendance (9,909)

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

The likes of hubz have had a recent purple patch by their indisputably typically mediocre at best standards.  It wont last and when it begins sliding back to the their usual poor to mediocre they will be whining for us to come finance them again.  I hope we don't.

An example of what their usual is.  Take season 2011/12

Highest attendance (15,281)

Lowest attendance (6,923)

Average attendance (9,909)

I'm all for reclaiming the Broomloan for our own and am delighted about it but those figures for hivs attendances are so old now (11/12) they are obsolete.

Not much use to us in terms of the discussion.

Hibs have won a Scottish Cup and been promoted in the last two years and they've done far better than expected since promotion.  Unless they maintain these standards, the crowds will go down.

I have heard there's a good chance they're keeping McGeoch, so they may do well again next season.  We'll see.

All I care about is Rangers putting every other club beneath us, where they belong.

Edited by Gonzo79