Tims allocation cut for next season -official

14 minutes ago, pete said:

Even if true what is wrong with that? I would rather do my own supporters a favour than the tims twice a year.

I could have posted the full article, but didn't bother as it is an appalling piece! just his weekly attack on Rangers, pathetic and no wonder the Record is dying!.

The good thing is the pain the Rangers haters are in is nice! well done Rangers

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I could have posted the full article, but didn't bother as it is an appalling piece! just his weekly attack on Rangers, pathetic and no wonder the Record is dying!.

The good thing is the pain the Rangers haters are in is nice! well done Rangers

Waddell has become the MSM outlet for what is going around Celtic cyberspace.

Maximising ST sales to ensure greater revenue to bolster income. I’m not in business however, would you not find that in the 101 handbook?

Sure we need the money now, we are trying to attract better players. That’s obvious. That’s the whole point of season tickets. More spin for Liewell from his republican pals at the record.