Tims allocation cut for next season -official

9 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I didn't think that the directors would have had the balls to do it. Well done to them.

I wonder what the police are saying? :whistle:

Maybe the police objection to a 3 p.m. kickoff on a Sat. will be removed, since the amount of scum around who can cause trouble on a matchday will be so greatly reduced.

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

I mean in future years. Weve set our stall out now.

I can remember when they not only got the Broomloan but also the West Enclosure and a wee bit of the Main Stand. Things change, because we've decided to do this now doesn't mean it'll be the case forever. I could see a time when both clubs stop away allocations completely if the cost of policing and stewarding continues to rise. In ten years time things might be very different, you cut your cloth accordingly. 

6 hours ago, barca72 said:

Maybe the police objection to a 3 p.m. kickoff on a Sat. will be removed, since the amount of scum around who can cause trouble on a matchday will be so greatly reduced.

Hopefully there will be a big saving on police costs too, they can half the police staffing levels for this game now?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

33 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I can remember when they not only got the Broomloan but also the West Enclosure and a wee bit of the Main Stand. Things change, because we've decided to do this now doesn't mean it'll be the case forever. I could see a time when both clubs stop away allocations completely if the cost of policing and stewarding continues to rise. In ten years time things might be very different, you cut your cloth accordingly. 

Selfishly, I've always thought the easiest thing to do would be to have no away supporters at either ground for various and obvious reasons. Although I get the various and obvious counter arguments.