Tims allocation cut for next season -official

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I’ve waited a long time to see this but I expect Celtic to complain to the SPFL and the police. Let’s get the tickets sold before they do. 

They've just issued a petted lip statement:

“We are happy to reciprocate in terms of ticket allocation, something which will give us the opportunity to meet this huge demand to visit Celtic Park.”

2 minutes ago, SteveC said:

“We are happy to reciprocate in terms of ticket allocation, something which will give us the opportunity to meet this huge demand to visit Celtic Park.”

I’d expect nothing else from the petulant mob. They never did do dignity very well

Scum will be in outrage, Hibs possibly too. And you can assume they will cut our allocation accordingly. Which would be a benefit for most people, as going there is usually a health risk ...

The rest in Scotland will want the Blue pound, no bother.

4 minutes ago, SteveC said:

so much for humility.

Edited by Little General

7 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

This means Rangers wheelchair fans will now receive less tickets for the fixture at Ibrox and across the city while they will receive increased wheelchair allocations.

I had not realised this and am sorry to read of it.

10 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

This means Rangers wheelchair fans will now receive less tickets for the fixture at Ibrox and across the city while they will receive increased wheelchair allocations.

How's that work Forlan? 

Forlan's concern aside having more Rangers supporters in the ground at every match and having more season ticket holders sounds like a good move to me. I could care less how Celtic feel about this or what they do in return. 

12 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

That's a negative aspect but I'm sure the board looked at all the options.  

6 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

How's that work Forlan? 

Forlan's concern aside having more Rangers supporters in the ground at every match and having more season ticket holders sounds like a good move to me. I could care less how Celtic feel about this or what they do in return. 

They currently receive 4 for the Broomloan and us 16 for there, they will now receive 7 for the Govan West Corner and we will be reduced to circa 6 or less over there.

I'm not averse to the move per se in fact I'm inclined to welcome it but a nett reduction in available home wheelchair spaces when there's a waiting list of 221 people isn't acceptable.