Europa League QR3: Rangers / Maribor v FC Ufa / Progres

Osijek go through 3-2 on agg.

A workmanlike team that is well organised, have got physicality, energy and a little quality here and there.

No worldbeaters but will be far from easy and if we don't improve markedly from the other night,.....bla bla 

Henty was the main source of danger tonight. Has a trick and moreso has real speed.

Edited by buster.

• Frankie changed the title to Europa League Draw: NK Osijek v Rangers
25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Will the first leg definitely be on Thursday or is there a chance of it being moved?

I don't think there is any reason to change from the Thursday and they play their games at the normal time of 7.45 British time. That was what they played this week and I don't see why that would change.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Also on Osijek's site but be wary of that until RFC confirm as well.

PS: It will be 7.45pm UK time... :)

yes I always forget about that.:D

We should win this if we can just turn the chances into goals and surely that has to come soon. Gerrard knows the issue and will be working on it.

Just as importantly we have the sheep away in 16 days time and i'm expecting to be getting up to full speed for that. Ideal start to the season if we can comfortably take them in their sheep pen.