Spiers is Rangers-hating pondlife along with the several others  from the agenda-driven Scottish media. 

To use that  photo in the manner he has done of someone who’s recently died is a new low even by his standards

if he had an ounce of decency he’d apologise unreservedly to the man’s family but I suspect that is well beyond him. He is a lowlife.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Just when we thought there was little left to be said about Spiers's self loathing, once again he plumbs new depths of depravity and hate.

His ongoing irrational and deeply rooted psychological issues with Rangers, as well as I guess the Loyal Orders and those who do not fit his body image profile, are as distasteful as they are pathetic.

His constant need to lash out suggests he urgently requires some serious professional psychiatric help.

It's obvious he is unable to resist his urges.

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Spiers is Rangers-hating pondlife along with the several others  from the agenda-driven Scottish media. 

To use that  photo in the manner he has done of someone who’s recently died is a new low even by his standards

if he had an ounce of decency he’d apologise unreservedly to the man’s family but I suspect that is well beyond him. He is a lowlife.

Sorry mate I take exception to your post. I love my fish pond as it has a fantastic mix of koi carp goldfish and frogs living in it. I can assure you I don't want parasites in it.

Shaming this guy in public because of his appearance and possible health and weight issues is as low as it gets.  Even if Spiers is unaware of the guys death it’s not acceptable for a high profile media person and journalist to publically mock someone they have never met based on their appearance. If he wanted to criticise his membership of the OO then he could have done that but this tweet demonstrates Spiers is an attention seeking coward and a bully who is using his privileged media profile to pick on someone because they are fat. 

He then maximises the attention after this tweet by advertising Edinburgh fringe tickets. Apparently he’s got something interesting to say. Presumably about his disdain for fat people and why it’s all their own fault.

Spiers is a nasty self-righteous bigot who has nothing of value to say.  

Edited by Walterbear

........ and the circle closes.

I was looking through 'Pie and Bovril' this morning, and that photo of the deceased lad has now appeared on a thread about Rangers. It's negative and vile.

Of course, the owner of P and B, St Mirren supporter, Div McDonald is a regular guest of Cosgrove on BBC Radio Scotland. They all drink from the same polluted well. 

Ill Phil recently used it as well.

It’s almost as if there is another party behind all these blogs and journalists, as it would be some coincidence that they all tend to attack the same club / fans / group and have similar information...

Some of their comments about the orange shirt show that they struggle to unburden themselves from self-perpetuating victimhood.  

Even after their recent trophy haul, they're champing at the bit to be offended and oppressed.

The likes of Spiers are probably typing up outraged articles right now.  Sad b@stards that they are.