[FT] Rangers 2 (Murphy 23; Tavernier 90+2 pen) - 0 FC Shkupi

We have no creative players.  We have the Windass (groan) and a bunch of workhorse midfielders.  We have no one who can play a killer pass or find space.

It's so blatantly obvious that if SG isn't looking for at least one then I fear we face another season of drudgery.  I saw nothing tonight to make me feel optimistic.

6 minutes ago, les186 said:

I watched the game. For periods they were better.

The beauty of football, we all see it different! can't remember a save from our keeper, while their keeper had quite a few! anyway it is still early and I am sure we will improve, can they improve much?.

Regardless I think we will score a couple over there.

Edited by ian1964

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We have no creative players.  We have the Windass (groan) and a bunch of workhorse midfielders.  We have no one who can play a killer pass or find space.

It's so blatantly obvious that if SG isn't looking for at least one then I fear we face another season of drudgery.  I saw nothing tonight to make me feel optimistic.

Ejaria injected creativity when he came on.  Direct, skillful, vertical passes.  He needs time but could be the creativity we need

Just now, craig said:

Ejaria injected creativity when he came on.  Direct, skillful, vertical passes.  He needs time but could be the creativity we need

Young Middleton was creative as well, need to give the team and manager a wee bit of time to settle

1 minute ago, craig said:

I wasn't impressed but would love to be proved wrong.  

I’m really not getting this “we created very little” argument.

Aside from the goals we had :

1.  Penalty for Morelos being held back

2.  Morelos free header

3.  Windass free header

4.  Windass header saved low to keeper left

5.  Windass glancing header 2nd half

6.  Goldson at back post 1st half should have come back across

7.  Murphy tried to hit a left foot shot 1st half when Arfield was primed to smack it.

We created plenty of full, and half, chances tonight.

im also not getting how we are saying Rangers didn’t dominate that. They hit the bar and had a couple of half chances from corners..... but we’re barely on the ball.