[FT] Rangers 2 (Murphy 23; Tavernier 90+2 pen) - 0 FC Shkupi

4 minutes ago, craig said:

Damn auto-correct :D

were you confusing Katic for Goodson ?  I thought Goodson was far superior to Katic and it was Katic who had misplaced passes.

Amazing how we see the same game differently.

That was my problem as well as I was on the tablet and not my desktop. Goldson and not Goodson:razz: certainly made a really couple of very poor passes in the first half. katic was excellent in my opinion but Goldson probably eclipsed him in the second half. No matter both 100% better than last season.

15 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Morelos was the only striking option we had on the field and the bench! That is the most worrying aspect for me. We are so light upfront and Morelos does nothing except jog and bump into opponents.

Sorry mate that is so untrue. He works his socks off. He just misses too many chances.

The young lad Middleton is a very humble guy, very talented and a potential star who has impressed the gaffer, he really does have a hunger and a big future and he comes across as a player who will really push himself to the max, I look forward to seeing him often this season.

2 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

The game could easily have been 4,5 or 6 like the Bury game.

Very true and it is easy to overlook that fact, we just need to keep working hard, if you work hard you will get rewards

11 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

The game could easily have been 4,5 or 6 like the Bury game.

Could be said we effectively thrashed them 2-0 but we really need to get the goals going in. Early days still and newcomers still to come into the picture so hopefully it all comes together.

The defence is far superior to last season.