SPFL Board changes (including Robertson being rotated with Lawwell)

Just now, craig said:

I would contend it was more difficult to get the initial appointment given we were powerless in Scottish football.  Whilst it may seem that way, with us back in the top tier I don't think it actually is.

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.............only how fitbaw politics develop and time will paint a picture !!

15 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

A happy coincidence that Lawwell won't have to vote on whether the SFA pursue us through CAS over Licencegate?

A happy coincidence that he and McCluskey can circle the wagons to protect the vulnerable Shifty?

Lawwell has been 'timing his runs' with care these past few seasons.

It's the only language these people understand mate but if you'd prefer I could always mistime my tackle on him by a minute or so.

I wouldn't want to be accused of ungentlemanly conduct. Having said that, I could adopt the Souness stealth GBH approach - that might be more fun.

Surely the rest of Scottish football will wake up to the fact that the SFA & SPFL are being run by one club, for the benefit of only one club, eventually??

Still, this move can’t have been much of a shock to the board. If it was unexpected, there should be a statement soon.

I’m not sure Liewell has the power & influence he once had within Scottish Football.

I think he may have(or soon will have) far greater things to concern him

I’m sure our chairman Mr King knows this

33 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Reports saying that Lawwell pushed for the length of grass to be kept below a maximum figure, as per Rodgers moan. Seems he got nowhere.

Seriously ?