So radio Clyde Super Scoreboard started back for the new season last night.

1st call on, a Ceptic fan....calling about, Rangers!!!!  (there's a surprise for you).  Going into detail about how he's not been impressed with the team so far (after watching a few of the games), and doesn't think there's been any improvement from last season.

:roflmao2::roflmao:

35 minutes ago, Darthter said:

So radio Clyde Super Scoreboard started back for the new season last night.

1st call on, a Ceptic fan....calling about, Rangers!!!!  (there's a surprise for you).  Going into detail about how he's not been impressed with the team so far (after watching a few of the games), and doesn't think there's been any improvement from last season.

:roflmao2::roflmao:

I heard this Dart and started laughing out loud:roflmao:. The guy stuttered for a minute then said he watched ALL the Rangers games. He then just carried on talking about Rangers:laugh2:. Brilliant and so very weird!

4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I heard this Dart and started laughing out loud:roflmao:. The guy stuttered for a minute then said he watched ALL the Rangers games. He then just carried on talking about Rangers:laugh2:. Brilliant and so very weird!

He was a scream...Had obviously studied our team & tactics in detail....then started getting rather worked up when Shug & Alex Rae didn't agree with him....

Priceless....

He was banging on about how we have only really improved the defence. 

So let me see....

We were the highest scorers in the league last year... and now we have improved the defence...

Hmmm I wonder how that will work out for us this season  :)

It's simply what we have all come to know. Their obsession knows no bounds and contributes to us being more high profile than them in a media/social media sense. New season beckons for their team and all they want to do is talk about our team. Perhaps we should be flattered.