1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Cause we were better in attack.

Or at least better at scoring goals.

Cant see how thats different but apparently we are all missing something.

I am not sure I get you but we have beaten top European opposition and almost beat Aberdeen with 10 men. Are you expecting 5 goals per game? I am not getting at you i think I am misunderstanding your post.

7 hours ago, pete said:

I am not sure I get you but we have beaten top European opposition and almost beat Aberdeen with 10 men. Are you expecting 5 goals per game? I am not getting at you i think I am misunderstanding your post.

You are misunderstanding is post.

SBS is saying we were shite in attack last year and GS said we were scoring more goals than anyone else.  It’s nothing to do with this season.

1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

LOL I am not wasting any more time on this. You would have to be wired to the moon to not accept that A - we were awful attacking wise last season and B - the tims were miles better.

And furthermore, we are still significantly lacking in attack and need much better. 

No, you have to be either wired to the moon to think the highest scorers in the league were awful or you have to say every team was awful.

the stats don’t back up your theory.  Do I think Celtic were better in attack than us ? Yes.  But given we scored the most goals in the league suggests we were far from awful.... but you and I have been here with your overuse of superlatives before :D

2 minutes ago, craig said:

No, you have to be either wired to the moon to think the highest scorers in the league were awful or you have to say every team was awful.

the stats don’t back up your theory.  Do I think Celtic were better in attack than us ? Yes.  But given we scored the most goals in the league suggests we were far from awful.... but you and I have been here with your overuse of superlatives before :D

We scored 2 more goals than Aberdeen did the season before. Did Aberdeen have a good attack that season? Did they hell. Scoring 70 odd goals in Scotland isn't difficult. 

I'm out. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy