Nacho getting abuse at Belfast Airport

18 minutes ago, craig said:

The guy closed all his social media after taking pellets from bith Rangers AND Celtic fans....  arsehole !

They are saying on FF that he also took a hiding in town last night. Also his works recommendation page was full of bad company, Job was a mess etc. The guying making the film was the owner. One guy wrote: I returned home to check on how things were going and caught the guy Daire with his trousers and pants down doing a sexual act with my tortoise.:D

They are saying on FF that he also took a hiding in town last night. Also his works recommendation page was full of bad company, Job was a mess etc. The guying making the film was the owner. One guy wrote: I returned home to check on how things were going and caught the guy Daire with his trousers and pants down doing a sexual act with my tortoise.[emoji3]
Lets hope its so bad he loses his job. If not lets hope his boss loses his company.

run with the fox hunt with the hounds

Dj8AhEvW0AAlki5.jpg

Jamie BrysonVerified account @JamieBrysonCPNI

FollowFollow @JamieBrysonCPNI
More

Cosy Roof making clear that Daire Smyth will no longer be sub-contracted to undertake any work for them. I suspect his ‘brave’ assault on Nacho & his broadcasting of his loutish behaviour doesn’t seem such a smart idea now.

Dj6j2z2XsAERZEA.jpg

3 minutes ago, onevision said:

Good on Cosy Roof but there will no doubt be a few other stepping in to hire this  poor excuse for a human services.

Since the guy taking the video was supposed to be his boss I would take this brief with a piece of salt.

32 minutes ago, pete said:

Since the guy taking the video was supposed to be his boss I would take this brief with a piece of salt.

If you read it they deny that was the case.  Doesn’t mean it wasn’t though...