Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 30pen)

22 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
24 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:
One of those things eh! He almost ended up jumping out the road. I thought Tav was fouled in the build up too

Definitely fouled

Nope , just another honest mistake to add to the others , just like May,s barge on Jack

I'm trying to get over the disappointment by focusing on some positives. First up with 10 men we outplayed them in every way for almost the entire match. And in addition to that we appear to be forming some consistency of performance which has been badly lacking in previous seasons.

Plus it seems reasonable to expect that we will get even better as the side further gels even before factoring in as yet unused new additions and more still to come in before the window closes. And Stevie dropping hints that we get an unreasonable proportion of match changing decisions from referees pleases me.

1 minute ago, rbr said:

Nope , just another honest mistake to add to the others , just like May,s barge on Jack

A bit of repercussion for Jacks follow through on him last season up there, May knew exactly what he was doing. The Ref didn't even notice it was a head knock until Jack sat back down. 

Delighted by the application and performance today but gutted not to take all 3 points.  What a vast improvement.   It is depressing to see so many decisions going against us on the back of last years horrendous refereeing.  

I'm reluctant to go down the road of believing the refs are somehow anti-Rangers, as unfashionable as that may seem, but after watching the refs all last season and not just on our games I can say with confidence that our refs are just shite across the board. Morelos needs to grow up. Stop the sulking and the huffy feet antics and get on with being a Rangers forward.

Overall I thought we showed heart today and confidence. 

Edited by The Black Wolf