Rangers Fans March

As a club the last thing we need is negative press and this kind of thing brings it no matter how peaceful the papers will make it look like a battle zone and to be perfectly honest I would arrest anyone marching with their faces covered. 

19 minutes ago, compo said:

As a club the last thing we need is negative press and this kind of thing brings it no matter how peaceful the papers will make it look like a battle zone and to be perfectly honest I would arrest anyone marching with their faces covered. 

Even if it was Moslem women wearing niqabs and/or burkas? 

1 hour ago, compo said:

the last thing we need is negative press

If we behave like good little boys they'll just make up stories about us destroying sandcastles anyway.  "No one likes us, we don't care.".

3 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Attempting to sing descant is most difficult.

The UB should attempt 'Le Boudin', a descant chant by the Foreign Legion. You cannot beat a good song about Black Pudding?   

Better, perhaps, the Legion’s other refrain: “Le diable marche avec nous”

On 10/08/2018 at 16:27, Gonzo79 said:

Why am I not surprised that you and Darther don't approve of the UNION Bears.  ?

I've got nothing against them...they can call themselves whatever they like - makes no difference to me.

Also, nothing against them organising marches - think it's a good thing in that it brings supporters together.  However, I don't agree with the face covering/identity hiding or the pyrotechnics - is that what makes them "Ultras"???  Why feel the need to hide your face, when your not doing anything wrong???

On thing that did make me smile though "Our City, Our club"....but suggest we're actually Scottish & you get called all sorts!!!!

The Police film them.  Who knows what will be viewed as illegal in a few years time in SNP Scotland.  Better to cover up than risk arrest in the future.

Smoke bombs are pretty harmless.  Lassies often wave them in modern music videos and I've yet to read of a single injury or fatality.

If you're scared of 16 year olds in Rangers scarves or smoke bombs, these marches are very easy to avoid.

Rangers are Scottish.  And British.  

Edited by Gonzo79

19 minutes ago, Darthter said:

I've got nothing against them...they can call themselves whatever they like - makes no difference to me.

Also, nothing against them organising marches - think it's a good thing in that it brings supporters together.  However, I don't agree with the face covering/identity hiding or the pyrotechnics - is that what makes them "Ultras"???  Why feel the need to hide your face, when your not doing anything wrong???

On thing that did make me smile though "Our City, Our club"....but suggest we're actually Scottish & you get called all sorts!!!!

That’s because your British, and you always will be Dar’t. “Our City, Our Club” has nothing to do with being Scottish. Glasgow is a British city and part of the UK??. Embrace your Britishness, you know you want too:ph34r:

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

That’s because your British, and you always will be Dar’t. “Our City, Our Club” has nothing to do with being Scottish. Glasgow is a British city and part of the UK??. Embrace your Britishness, you know you want too:ph34r:

There is nothing that will every stop me being British....coz I live in the British Isles (ie. the land mass)....however I will first & foremost ALWAYS be Scottish.