[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 6; Tavernier 50pen; Coulibaly 86) - 1 Maribor

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Liverpool beat them about 7-0 in Maribor.  However, I agree with your overall point.

I’m aware of that but to be unbeaten in 3 out of 4 of the non Liverpool games is very impressive. 

It’s going to be a tough match against Maribor but we are also looking more assured and confident than we’ve been for many years so we’ve got a good chance across the 2 legs.  The biggest question for us is where the goals are going to come from. Even so, I have a feeling we’ll find one from somewhere. 

I feel if we start taking our chances in games we should have a chance of getting some goals we still need to stop the sloppy passing but we are definitely going in the right direction.

Edited by KRC

Absolutely love the way he deals with the press cretins. When asked about conceding late goals in the last 2 games he responds with.

"well I think if we have 11 men on the pitch we might try and stop them late goals going in"

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Absolutely love the way he deals with the press cretins. When asked about conceding late goals in the last 2 games he responds with.

"well I think if we have 11 men on the pitch we might try and stop them late goals going in"

I actually thought that was a fair question. If we’d meant any attempt to hold onto the ball against Aberdeen we’d have seen the game out.