[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 6; Tavernier 50pen; Coulibaly 86) - 1 Maribor

Really pleased with tonight’s result.

However first half for me there were too many silly mistakes under no pressure. And we could have lost more than one goal.

Second half was a total transformation. Absolutely brilliant.  

Just hope we don’t live to regret conceding that away goal

Edited by RANGERRAB

What a performance, sublime. I thought our weakest player was Flanagan and that’s the position we’ve already strengthened. Almost everyone else was immense. 

Same old from the BBC with Steven Thompson saying Maribor were the better team in the first half by a distance. They had a few chances but what a statement that is. Most of their chances were sniffed out and didn’t even require a save Fromm McGregor. 

6 hours ago, buster. said:

:shock:

Is there nothing on at the pictures for him....;)3

That turned out rather well.  We had a great time and I think he maybe, finally, got the Rangers bug.  

What a great night!  

Edited by Gonzo79

The fact being that Rangers got through this with few injuries to the team so comfortablely against a side that last year we would have crumbled all across the pitch we are solid and the fact being can only get better has got me so excited. ... thank you Steven Gerrard 

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

Still buzzing. 

It's going to be a while before I get to sleep tonight! 

I'm just thankful I made sure I had some beers in the fridge.  

I'm a wee bit shocked at how enjoyable that was.  Very little to criticise at all.  Great performance, great atmosphere and a very good result.

1 hour ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

We were absolutely fantastic tonight. The first two sides we played are mince, but Maribor are a side playing in Europe every season and twice being in the CL stages in recent years. There's no way on earth we would have mustered a 3-1 victory to such a team last season. 

Things are definitely looking up. I think SG is one of these world class players whose qualities transcend into management. 

SBS in Rangers positivity shocker :D

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

What a performance, sublime. I thought our weakest player was Flanagan and that’s the position we’ve already strengthened. Almost everyone else was immense. 

Same old from the BBC with Steven Thompson saying Maribor were the better team in the first half by a distance. They had a few chances but what a statement that is. Most of their chances were sniffed out and didn’t even require a save Fromm McGregor. 

Steven Thompson has no opinion, he says what thinks the BBC want to hear , he's just another one of their highly paid whores.

You're bang on about Flanagan though.