[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

42 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not taking fly kicks and making rash, last ditch tackles would give us a better chance of finishing games with eleven on the pitch.

The refs aren't very good but we aren't helping ourselves either.

Two games in two games played with 10 men and still no one can live with us.

With two league games under our belt along with the Euro games I'm starting to drift into a comfort zone where I'm expecting consistency of performance and high level performance. The latest red card robbed us of some flexibility when we were in the ascendancy and looking as if this could have turned into a rout if not for that red card.

was a stupid challenge that gave the ref the chance to send him off but....

For me Goldson is there and coming round behind Mcgregor who also has the angle blocked. The St Mirren player was moving to the right away from the goal to go round the keeper so its not a clear goal scoring opportunity in my opinion.

For me having an x st mirren player sending off a player 30 mins into a game against st mirren that stops them from being humiliated, just sums up Scottish football perfectly

Edited by trublusince1982

12 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I am just on the way home now. Hard fought three points and another smashing team performance.

What is the overall feeling on McCrorie? I sit up the other end so didn’t have a good view. Was it a red??

I was right next to it.

Yellow card every day of the week.