[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

1 minute ago, StuGers said:

That one with Sadiq at the end. The St. Mirren player had both arms around him and the ref and linesman chose to ignore it.

It was one of the most blatant penalties I’ve ever seen.

Bassa! I had Morelos and 3-0 on my coupon too. When Goldson hit the inside of the post I knew it wasn’t going to happen.

Just now, cooponthewing said:

Bassa! I had Morelos and 3-0 on my coupon too. When Goldson hit the inside of the post I knew it wasn’t going to happen.

Im awaiting an adjudicators decision?? had 5-0 but changed it to 2-0 after the team was announced. Not sure if that's allowed but i need those points! 

was kicking myself after 20 minutes thinking it looked like we would score 5 minimum!

1 minute ago, trublusince1982 said:

Im awaiting an adjudicators decision?? had 5-0 but changed it to 2-0 after the team was announced. Not sure if that's allowed but i need those points! 

was kicking myself after 20 minutes thinking it looked like we would score 5 minimum!

You got your points. 

You can change your  predictions up until kick-off.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

You got your points. 

You can change your  predictions up until kick-off.

happy days!

were you not having a wet dream over the tactics in the first half hour?? couldnt believe what i was seeing! Twenty minutes in and all i could think was i cant wait to watch this again later!

Barisic was higher up the field than i thought possible! he made tav look defensive?

Coulibaly playing as attacking mid, both wingers attacking down the same side, ejaria falling into left back position and playing as deep play maker! I was in heaven until the red!!

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)
1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Even with 10-men I was not worried in the slightest. It's so pleasing. 

Not so fast, Philosophe....I am sure that, while handicapped by an early dismissal,  outplaying and taking points from other teams is naught but complete, and utter, disrespect.