[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Mirren (Morelos, Goldson - McCrorie Sent Off)

What is it about Rangers supporters that always needs a whipping boy in the team? You never get 11 players at the top of their game at the same time all the time. Why not focus on those who are and cut some slack for those who aren't? 

We really need to shake off this negativity.

2 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

My recollection is that Rangers supporters are inclusive moaners. I still hear the cries from more than half a century ago. “Ach, you, Baxter.” “Wilson, ya diddy.” Yes, even them.

You're right of course, even when we were busy winning trebles.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

so why hare after this or that player and a non-high-octane performance for a full match?

30 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why not focus on those who are and cut some slack for those who aren't? 

I can't tell if these comments are directed at my comment. I just gave my thoughts on how players got on, how the new player looks etc.

Edited by DMAA

37 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

My recollection is that Rangers supporters are inclusive moaners. I still hear the cries from more than half a century ago. “Ach, you, Baxter.” “Wilson, ya diddy.” Yes, even them.

The Man, the Legend, who, a few years ago was voted by supporters, 'The Greatest Ever Ranger', received his share of abuse from terracing and enclosure, in his playing days, as far as I recall. 

Edited by Uilleam

Again I'm only 50 minutes in to the game, but couldn't but notice Kyle Magennis (no7) looks to have a lot of quality. He played a sublime through ball at one point which I think was possibly the best chance they had. 19 years old and was linked to Sunderland, could be one for Rangers to watch.

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Again I'm only 50 minutes in to the game, but couldn't but notice Kyle Magennis (no7) looks to have a lot of quality. He played a sublime through ball at one point which I think was possibly the best chance they had. 19 years old and was linked to Sunderland, could be one for Rangers to watch.

Can't imagine Stubbs would be difficult to deal with...? :)