[FT] Maribor 0 - 0 Rangers

21 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Never a pen but greigs was magnificent anyway.

Great team performance.

Greigs motm but morelos not far behind

I would say Goldson was right up there for consideration as well.....but no argument with shagger getting it.

14 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

@Ser Barristan Selmy I watched the ufa game yesterday and can honestly say they looked extremely poor. The main concern is the distance we must travel.

Hopefully we can put the tie to bed at Ibrox.

I have bad memories of CSKA playing with their cocks when we played them in the first leg. I think we legitimately have a - dare I say it - world class manager coaching us and I trust him to take us through it. BUT....a Russian side in Europe? This will be a test methinks. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

14 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Repeating yourself?  A negative post about Rangers?  Yes, I can safely say that you're repeating yourself. 

If you want to provide a tangible argument I'm here and waiting. I would have thought you were beyond this straw man nonsense, mate. 

Does anybody who watched these 2 legs think Maribor are good? They're crap. 

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think the Maribor side we played maybe past their best a couple of years ago.

But I would agree they weren’t that great.

Maybe because they’d been in the CL we expected more of them, but I’d suggest they only got in the CL because of the ridiculous  ‘champions route’ qualification which has allowed inferior teams like them & the yahoos to get into the CL only to get slaughtered in the group stages