[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 28, 43, 74)

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Tavernier is one blessing from Warburton. Warburton actually did us decent service in some respects. Gave us a good last Championship season, brought us Tavernier, Wes, and Windass for a pittance who ultimately returned 18 goals last season then a multi million transfer profit.

I don't think the board should get criticism for the Warburton experiment. It served it's purpose at the time and is still returning dividends.

Fair comment! 

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Total agreement,I said to the wife before game that pitch will injure someone again and that Broadfoot would be instrumental in injuring someone.Both proved correct in the one incident,if no sly push and kick Murphy would not have fallen.

I don't think Broadfoot had anything to do with Murphys' injury, watch it again and you will see all he did was usher the ball over the line, the pitch is to blame for the injury

1 minute ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

Controversial I know, and I know he scored a hat trick today.

But Morelos is a ticking time bomb he'll cost us if he doesn't screw the bobbin. 

He actually held back quite a lot today. Judging on his performances this season he will win us far more than lose us. Also don't forget his red card was rescinded. We do need another striker thoughas he will play on the edge of yellow cards

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

I think hes starting to get clever with it.

Starting to wind up defenders who think they will get him sent off.

I don't, he keeps getting involved over stupid things and at times when he should keep the nut. 

God knows,  I love a striker that puts himself about. But Morelos reeks of immaturity.  I hope it is something about his game he can change.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

He actually held back quite a lot today. Judging on his performances this season he will win us far more than lose us. Also don't forget his red card was rescinded. We do need another striker thoughas he will play on the edge of yellow cards

Did you not see him needlessly pushing into the Killie defender after the Ejaria header?

Chance was gone, now head away.  But he felt the need to start pushing into people.