[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 28, 43, 74)

1 minute ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

Did you not see him needlessly pushing into the Killie defender after the Ejaria header?

Chance was gone, now head away.  But he felt the need to start pushing into people. 

Every player does something in a game. Arfield was also mixing it and Brodfoot should have had about 4 yellow cards. how the referee and the whole of BT sport can come to the conclusion that stopping someone in their tracks with an arm is not a penalty I will never know

3 minutes ago, pete said:

Every player does something in a game. Arfield was also mixing it and Brodfoot should have had about 4 yellow cards. how the referee and the whole of BT sport can come to the conclusion that stopping someone in their tracks with an arm is not a penalty I will never know

Oh I know and wholeheartedly agree.

But it does just seem like Morelos again and again for us over stupid sh*t. When it is completely unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

Controversial I know, and I know he scored a hat trick today.

But Morelos is a ticking time bomb he'll cost us if he doesn't screw the bobbin. 

Even if he loses us a game he wins us the game every week.

Paul Gascoigne used to do daft things and cost us in Europe one year should we have got rid of him?

Saurez has done how many stupid things? 

Enjoy the good and hope we can minimise the bad. Already he is shown signs of learning he's only a kid after all. Give home some time

1 hour ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

So when will the mainstream media start to realise/or admit that the best full back in the country plays for Rangers?

Which one?  ?

But seriously, I think we have the two best fullbacks in the country now.  Barisic and Tav are a formidable pairing.

1 hour ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

So when will the mainstream media start to realise/or admit that the best full back in the country plays for Rangers?

They already know it. They're just never going to admit it in public.

Until we beat the scum, it's all just bluster.

Our team have the right attitude for the first time since Smith quit.  Let's enjoy it and hope things continue as they are.

I don't watch their matches, so I have no idea what positions we have better players in.  I don't care if they have better players in every position as long as we beat them.  

Edited by Gonzo79