[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 28, 43, 74)

3 hours ago, trublusince1982 said:

Even if he loses us a game he wins us the game every week.

Paul Gascoigne used to do daft things and cost us in Europe one year should we have got rid of him?

Saurez has done how many stupid things? 

Enjoy the good and hope we can minimise the bad. Already he is shown signs of learning he's only a kid after all. Give home some time

Gazza cost us once against Ajax when he kicked out at Bogarde.  

10 hours ago, pete said:

Arfield was also mixing it...

Arfield's behaviour yesterday and needless booking was as bad as anything Morelos has done but the latter attracts criticism more than others; has done since he arrived at the club. I doubt this will change.

1 hour ago, pete said:

I was in the linesman should have seen it camp until I saw this Photo. I doubt the linesman can see that to be honest.

ball off the line.jpg

He is clearly looking round the player . The guy on the line makes it easier. Anything seen to the right of the player must be in.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

Arfield's behaviour yesterday and needless booking was as bad as anything Morelos has done but the latter attracts criticism more than others; has done since he arrived at the club. I doubt this will change.

There's an element of racism in the Morelos criticism. The dark skinned Latin must obviously have a hot temper because that's what all these Latin chaps have, isn't it? I mean players like Naismith, Lafferty, Griffiths and Brown, you know white, British sorts, they never get involved in goading the opposition, or react to persistent fouling or play the game right on the edge. No, it's just those dusky, foreign types that do that and need criticised for it. 

Morelos is judged to a different standard than other players. 

53 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

There's an element of racism in the Morelos criticism. The dark skinned Latin must obviously have a hot temper because that's what all these Latin chaps have, isn't it? I mean players like Naismith, Lafferty, Griffiths and Brown, you know white, British sorts, they never get involved in goading the opposition, or react to persistent fouling or play the game right on the edge. No, it's just those dusky, foreign types that do that and need criticised for it. 

In this case, I think it's more the colour of the shirt, than of his skin that is the underlying reason behind the skewed observations that come his way from the 'usual suspects'.

4 hours ago, pete said:

I was in the linesman should have seen it camp until I saw this Photo. I doubt the linesman can see that to be honest.

ball off the line.jpg

I agree when you take into account the speed at which it happens. He has to be sure. It’s not blatant anyway. 

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

I doubt anyone cares what colour he is. You're the only person I've seen bring it up.