[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 28, 43, 74)

Morelos should have had a hat trick already. That aside it's interesting to see what happens when we have 11 on the pitch. Or should I say the plastic?

Murphy looked like a bad one. Didn't this pitch put Waghorn out for about 2 months? We have multi million pound investments out there. It's just not good enough.

Morelos scored a first-half hat-trick but........

Last hat-trick by a Rangers player at Rugby Park ?....Lafferty !

For all that McGregor has been excellent this season, Fod made the best save by a Rangers keeper to date in the SG era.

Yeah, the officiating has again been poor.  I'm a bit disappointed with Kevin Thomson for not highlighting this more actually.

It was a definite penalty earlier in the game and Morelos was fouled at least twice as he tried to score his second.  The card for Candeias was also harsh given the first bad challenge of the game by a Killie player was worse.

Just now, ian1964 said:

2 Great goals for Morelos with another one not given, brilliant save from Wes, a world class save!. Very good first half from us.

Murphy looks to have a serious injury due to the pitch.

... I blame Broadfoot. Clearly goes for Murphy's ankles to bring him down, obviously, in his own vile way.

Should have had a goal, a penalty too. Good that we coolly play our system and get the rewards. I can see Killies' frustration level go up and more hurt for our players upcoming.

Allan McGregor‏ Verified Account @therealgreegsy1
Get these pitches gone!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

Morelos scored a first-half hat-trick but........

Last hat-trick by a Rangers player at Rugby Park ?....Lafferty !

For all that McGregor has been excellent this season, Fod made the best save by a Rangers keeper to date in the SG era.

He's coming home!

Just now, der Berliner said:

Is he? It's been "close" for about two weeks ...

Morelos 'scored' a hat-trick, and Lafferty was the last to score a hat-trick at Rugby Park. 

If that's not a certainty I don't know what is? :D