UEFA Europa League Draw: Villarreal, Rapid Vienna, Spartak Moscow

I'm reluctant to set any objectives with this group -- some games look winnable, others not. I would have bitten your hand off to just get into the group stages at the start of the season.

I think we should just take each game as it comes. If we can construct a position to perhaps qualify for the KO stages, then great; if not, then no issues. 

The whole squad must have a massive boost from their achievements so far this season, it has to have a positive effect on the players, for instance going into the match tomorrow having qualified as opposed to failing to qualify the feeling would have been down had the latter happened! tomorrow our team will go out bristling with confidence!

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I'm reluctant to set any objectives with this group -- some games look winnable, others not. I would have bitten your hand off to just get into the group stages at the start of the season.

I think we should just take each game as it comes. If we can construct a position to perhaps qualify for the KO stages, then great; if not, then no issues. 

Given we can't be sure of the levels of the opposition as yet, it's pure speculation but it's what us fans enjoy doing.

Realistic objective for me is to perfom as well as we can and see where it takes us.

Meaningless speculation for me is that we'll finish 2nd or 3rd.

7 minutes ago, rbr said:

Does anyone know if the Dundee game will still be on the 15th of Sept , have hospitality and need to get my annual leave sorted .

Why don't you email the club and ask? I don't see why it wouldn't go ahead.

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I just booked flights to Vienna in December.  Anyone else going?

Does anyone know if there is a package for the three home matches?

Would imagine the 3 home packs will be announced next week and I expect 100£ to be out the bank sharpy after on the ccc scheme.

As for away games got an email about joining there travel club just last night refrencing the away matches

40 minutes ago, rbr said:

Does anyone know if the Dundee game will still be on the 15th of Sept , have hospitality and need to get my annual leave sorted .

That game shouldn't really be affected.

Week before Villareal, expect of course st Johnstone match be moved following week.