Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

8 minutes ago, buster. said:

Those supporters of ours who endangered and injured wheelchair users need to take a long hard long at themselves, there is NO excuse.

Never had a rush of blood to the head, buster?

I'm not condoning their actions but when you lose it, safety (yours or anyone else's) isn't part of the thought process.

Edited by Gonzo79

I don't think anyone comes out of this looking good tbh. Why the Celtic players were doing a lap of honour after a standard league game is baffling but we cannot react to scrotes like Brown and Griffiths (the obvious ring leaders here) like foaming mouth maddies that endangers the safety of fellow fans. That is not acceptable in any way at all. Just ignore them FFS.

58 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not condoning their actions but when you lose it, safety (yours or anyone else's) isn't part of the thought process.

What part of NO excuse don't you understand ?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Oh come on, if tims had done this would you be talking about ‘rushes of blood to the head’? I think anyone capable of being so easily provoked and disbanding any interest in those around’s safety, clearly isn’t very bright.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't think anyone comes out of this looking good tbh. Why the Celtic players were doing a lap of honour after a standard league game is baffling but we cannot react to scrotes like Brown and Griffiths (the obvious ring leaders here) like foaming mouth maddies that endangers the safety of fellow fans. That is not acceptable in any way at all. Just ignore them FFS.

Don't expect fans to ignore incitement mate. It's just not going to happen. The wheelchair fans have been collateral damage here and it is unfortunate that some fans have been irresponsible in not making sure that they are safe.

Brown and Griffiths are woodentops. You'd expect no less.

The main culprits here are the cops. Any senior policeman worth his salt would've instructed his officers to step in and prevent their players from rubbing the noses of our fans in it.

But as I've pointed out on other threads, the Poileas have an agenda.

If you ask me, it is very sinister.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

43 minutes ago, buster. said:

What part of NO excuse don't you understand ?

Okay, Mr sensible and level headed.

Some of us hate getting beat by them and provocation is provocation.  

As for SBS's point - some folk who go and watch football aren't in MENSA.

2 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

God forbid anything serious had happened to any our disabled brethren, but any inquiry would have to share the blame between our supporters stupid reaction, to the provocation of the celtic team unnecessary lap of (dis)honour

Agreed on God forbid anything happening to the members of the Fourwheel Loyal. But in any inquiry our fans would substantially take the blame (and I'm not condoning irresponsible behaviour here). The Celtic players would get a slap on the wrist.

The cops?

That's anyone's guess. Although I have my own theories on that count.

By now the CO should have cited Yahoo FC for the lap of honour, as well as certain players for goading our support.

Likewise, the club should demand explanations and appologies from CFC stewards as well as the police for their failings.

We should not let this slip out of our hands as was the case with  the Cup Final of Shame.