Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

Oh dear.

This is outrageous. Putting Rangers fans first at Ibrox, penalising innocent Celtic fans and diminishing the great global reputation of the Scottish football. Utterly outrageous. How bloody dare we?

Let's all piss our pants in sanctimonious fervour.

Edited by Bill

An Old Firm game at parkhead is difficult at the best of times.

Not forgetting that we had less than two days to prepare, or the fact that we were missing arguably our best midfielder in Coulibaly, or the fact that we had 6 debutants who imo were over awed by the occasion in the first half.

Make no mistake Sunday was a bitter pill to swallow but I can only hope it leads to complacency on their part when they visit a packed Ibrox in December.

Let’s be proud of our achievements thus far. People like to group ourselves, hearts, hibs and aberdeen together - but when was the last time any of them qualified for a major European competition?

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A lot of Rangers fans, myself included, have been moaning about the scum getting the whole Broomloan Road stand.  I am delighted they've had their allocation reduced.

I know it's great for those bears that can't get a ticket normally, and they'll be delighted that the Broomloan is available again.  For me though, and I know this is selfish, I just don't think the atmosphere is as good when we don't have a stand with them in it.  That'll be an unpopular opinion but it is how I feel about it.  Again being selfish, I don't care about our allocation at their place because I won't  go anymore.  As I said, I accept this is a selfish viewpoint and can understand the point others are making.

Interesting comments in his latest Express column ...

“To say Celtic are still miles ahead is rubbish. They should have put the game to bed but Rangers were never out of it, no matter how average they played.

“Were Rangers scared? I don’t think so. They are trying to become winners again and that takes time and a bit of tinkering.

“Rangers will improve by the next game at Ibrox and I believe they will have the momentum by that point.

“It might be their worst domestic start in 29 years but they are progressing under Steven Gerrard.

“Yes, they didn’t have enough of a go, but they didn’t crumble either.”

“Celtic did a lap of honour Sunday. What was that all about?

“You are second in the league and milking it when you are meant to be the best team in the country and you are the champions.

“This Celtic squad is closer to the pack than they actually realise.

“It was three points and a deserved win against Rangers but they are still looking up at Hearts. That is the reality where they are.

... and regarding the aftermaths, how this was allowed to happen and Ms Clare not being at it instantly is totally beyond me. Then again, it is the Scum ...

pfwdtltq.jpg

Edited by der Berliner

54 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I know it's great for those bears that can't get a ticket normally, and they'll be delighted that the Broomloan is available again.  For me though, and I know this is selfish, I just don't think the atmosphere is as good when we don't have a stand with them in it.  That'll be an unpopular opinion but it is how I feel about it.  Again being selfish, I don't care about our allocation at their place because I won't  go anymore.  As I said, I accept this is a selfish viewpoint and can understand the point others are making.

What you're saying is you'd prefer to see several thousand Rangers fans excluded and their places taken by Celtic fans, just so you can listen to their  din. That's nice.

Edited by Frankie
Please don't circumvent censor filter

11 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Interesting comments in his latest Express column ...

“To say Celtic are still miles ahead is rubbish. They should have put the game to bed but Rangers were never out of it, no matter how average they played.

“Were Rangers scared? I don’t think so. They are trying to become winners again and that takes time and a bit of tinkering.

“Rangers will improve by the next game at Ibrox and I believe they will have the momentum by that point.

“It might be their worst domestic start in 29 years but they are progressing under Steven Gerrard.

“Yes, they didn’t have enough of a go, but they didn’t crumble either.”

“Celtic did a lap of honour Sunday. What was that all about?

“You are second in the league and milking it when you are meant to be the best team in the country and you are the champions.

“This Celtic squad is closer to the pack than they actually realise.

“It was three points and a deserved win against Rangers but they are still looking up at Hearts. That is the reality where they are.

... and regarding the aftermaths, how this was allowed to happen and Ms Clare not being at it instantly is totally beyond me. Then again, it is the Scum ...

pfwdtltq.jpg

That wee ned is a convicted racist! inciting trouble! with plod & stewards allowing it to happen! our own players are never allowed to get that close to our fans at that midden!

Usually, you are not even allowed to pull you shirt off orl receive a yellow. IMHO, the club, on behalf of the support, should ask the match offical as well as the CO for an explanation why this is condoned, as it is clearly a provocation and causes unrest to no-end.

There is something that I never really understood.

Apparently, Scottish authorities, be it politicians, police or other law enforcement folk simply fail to act according to the law in your country ... the U.K. that is. The Terrorism Act 2000 and 2006 clearly states what is proscribed in Britain and time and again, the Yahoos with their IRAoke, abuse, chants and whatnot go 100 % against that.

So if the aforementioned fail to act, who are their superiors, people who could excert pressure. The Home Office? The Ministry of Justice? The Ministry of Defence acting on behalf of those servicemen who died or were wounded by the IRA bombs? Veteran organisations?

It is these who should be taken to task now ... the facts are there and Freedon of Speech and all that have long since went out of the window.