Celtic v Rangers: Becoming the real deal...

52 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

But you give a pass to a political party who hate us.

So I will.

You are now becoming boring Gonzo. We know you don't like the SNP we don't have to hear it in every second post.

5 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Don't expect fans to ignore incitement mate. It's just not going to happen. The wheelchair fans have been collateral damage here and it is unfortunate that some fans have been irresponsible in not making sure that they are safe.

Brown and Griffiths are woodentops. You'd expect no less.

The main culprits here are the cops. Any senior policeman worth his salt would've instructed his officers to step in and prevent their players from rubbing the noses of our fans in it.

But as I've pointed out on other threads, the Poileas have an agenda.

If you ask me, it is very sinister.

Couldn't agree more on the sinister undercurrent with the scot squad. When something bad happens don't expect them to take any blame. It will all be us and that may well be the intended outcome? Time after time we are on here discussing it. There is something rotten at the core Imo.

On another note there was a serious incident at Firhill last year regarding turnstiles and they eventually opened a gate to let people in (yes, seriously opened a gate). There ended up way to many people in the ground. Hardly a mention of it in the media?? Im glad what happened last weekend was all over the media but yet again where we are concerned our wellbeing holds less value than others?

6 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Anyone notice one of the photos in the Sun's report shows a guy with a Clyde top on?

:laugh2:

He played wheelchair football for Clyde furfuxake.

The photo was lifted from his Facebook page.

Edited by forlanssister

2 hours ago, forlanssister said:

:laugh2:

He played wheelchair football for Clyde furfuxake.

The photo was lifted from his Facebook page.

Just mentioned it mate.

I gather you know him or know of him as his Clyde affilation isn't mentioned in the article?

I wasn't implying or insinuating anything.

1 minute ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Just mentioned it mate.

I gather you know him or know of him as his Clyde affilation isn't mentioned in the article?

I wasn't implying or insinuating anything.

He's been a season ticket holders for decades.

I know all those in the article.

I'm below the front of the wheelchair ramp in the pictures and video, I was 2 or 3 feet from the incident the whole time and saw everything. I would have whipped out my camera and filmed it but I was more concerned with imploring the Police and stewards to intervene before someone was seriously injured or worse. 

The reluctance of the Police to intervene is scandalous and dangerous, it happened right below the Police control room, they were videoing from the side of the platform the entire day.

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Stuff like this makes our support just as bad as there’s. By all accounts, this area is extremely dangerous and fortunately action is being taken.

You would think our supporters would know more than most what can happen with overcrowding. And bringing up the child abuse stuff here has what relevance exactly?

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

6 hours ago, forlanssister said:

He's been a season ticket holders for decades.

I know all those in the article.

I'm below the front of the wheelchair ramp in the pictures and video, I was 2 or 3 feet from the incident the whole time and saw everything. I would have whipped out my camera and filmed it but I was more concerned with imploring the Police and stewards to intervene before someone was seriously injured or worse. 

The reluctance of the Police to intervene is scandalous and dangerous, it happened right below the Police control room, they were videoing from the side of the platform the entire day.

The police must have video's of every bear on the planet by now.