[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Coulibaly 4, Kent 14, Tavernier 45 Pen, Middleton 84)

Agree it will be interesting to see the reaction of the team to spending a few days on the training field and whether more of the management team's ideas start to come to fruition.  

Also looking forward to seeing Grezda get some minutes and Coullibally will hopefully start as I think he needs a solid 65-70 to put him into contention for Thursday.

Anyone remember the rangers v Dundee back in the days of the miners strike we played it on a Sunday got beat three nil and I watched it from the centre

Tic end/broomloan stand and have never set foot or sat in that end again .

1 hour ago, compo said:

Anyone remember the rangers v Dundee back in the days of the miners strike we played it on a Sunday got beat three nil and I watched it from the centre

Tic end/broomloan stand and have never set foot or sat in that end again .

Scottish Cup 4th round, our first game at Ibrox on a Sunday. The attendance was 65,000. Davey White was the Dundee manager and Tommy Gemmell their skipper. 

We were battered by Dundee that day, a really fine football playing team.

Great preview, well done sir!

Absolutely not got a clue about starting lineup but I would expect to see McGregor, Goldson, Katic, Tav, Barisic continue at the back. The other 6, not a clue! Was going to say Morelos but travelling back from South America May well see him a little weary and SG may prefer to start with someone else.