:D Hutton suspended :(

Klos and Prso to get there farewells if fit

And a chance for youngsters

Klos

Lowing Weir Ehiogu Papac

Novo Hemdani Fergie Adam

Prso Lennon

Dunno that Thommo deserves to lose his place. But really feel Dado and Lennon deserve a run out and not sure how else to incorporate them. Several other selections I could go with (Sebo, Furman potentially) but this will do for know to get some chat started. Sebo would definitely get a half I reckon.

Think I read this morning that Klos has dislocated his finger

While counting his weekly wages no doubt. Etc.

I think its about time the young lads get a shout, give Lennon a run out, Lowing at RB, Furman etc. At least give them 45 minutes.

I'd give play Svensson alongside Weir at CB. Let's see how much, if any, he's improved. Lowing deserves a shot at RB and I think Rae will play in midfield. Prso should be in the fuckin' team anyway if he's fit. If we're 2 or 3-0 up at HT then bring on Lennon but I wouldn't start with the boy. Sebo should get a start too. Is Klos definately out of the game on Saturday then?

i agree with the wholesale changes thing - give the lads a chance.

mcregor

lowing svensson weir papac

burke rae thomson adam

prso sebo

with wotsit and lennon coming on.

Think furman went in for an op after the Youth cup final so he's out.

Because its prso's last game i reckon it'll be tough giving young lennon a game but here's hoping .

it'll be

Mcgregor

Murray Svennson Weir Papac

Rae Ferguson Hemdani Thompson

Prso Boyd.

That'll be the line up IMO. Cynical as i don't reckon Smith will give the youngsters a shot.

Think furman went in for an op after the Youth cup final so he's out.

Because its prso's last game i reckon it'll be tough giving young lennon a game but here's hoping .

it'll be

Mcgregor

Murray Svennson Weir Papac

Rae Ferguson Hemdani Thompson

Prso Boyd.

That'll be the line up IMO. Cynical as i don't reckon Smith will give the youngsters a shot.

Boyd on for 1st half. Let him score his usual 3 against killie then the youngsters can come on. I can't see walter leaving out many 1st team regulars to rest them cause theres no point with so few games left.

Aye, he's not one for giving the youth a chance. Another reason why I didn't want him back as manager.

Give Lowing a chance at least with Hutton being out. Klos broke his finger last week hence he wasn't on the bench against Sellick. Don't see much point in playing the likes of Rae etc. We should be looking to next year and getting the players that will still be here another game together.