GN Pod 019 - More Euro joy and another home rout

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Great blog. My only negative comment would be is that I'm not a fan of the Sevco section. I know how unhinged they are when it comes to Rangers but I don't really want to hear about them on a Rangers podcast. It just seems odd to highlight them being obsessed and then spend time talking about them on a Rangers podcast. Maybe it's just me?

its not about 'them' its  a light hearted review of some of the previous weeks crazy comments by supporters of other clubs in a closing segment that lasts 1-2 minutes tops. If its not for you then you can skip past it to the following weeks schedule and credits. 

Each to their own. 

27 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

its not about 'them' its  a light hearted review of some of the previous weeks crazy comments by supporters of other clubs in a closing segment that lasts 1-2 minutes tops. If its not for you then you can skip past it to the following weeks schedule and credits. 

Each to their own. 

Fair enough buddy. Just being super cranky tbh. The podcast is fantastic. I guess I just hate to listen to anything about their loon ball tendancies

Here's a 'sevco of the week' for next week. From kiddydale st unsurprisingly.

Talking to a mate from Liverpool tonight, he says that the word is that Liverpool are paying Gerrard's wages. Klopp doesn' want him around and Liverpool don't want to cut ties with him. https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/the-all-new-sevco-back-in-yer-bin-thread-t52212-s17060.html#p9285213

?

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Nice of the Scousers to pay him for us.  ?

The secret backers revealed, Liverpool are bankrolling us. Mad Phil needs to start a crowd fund to compile a report for UEFA because this just has to be encompassed by FFP somehow.