Semi Final

36 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Will be a tricky game due to the lack of an obvious striker. Maybe SG might surprise everyone and throw big Sadiq in there? 

I had actually forgotten about the striker dilemma.  I will trust the manager to come up with something and we have goals coming from all through the team.

On 12/10/2018 at 21:58, JFK-1 said:

I don't see this game as a must win in the way I did the Hearts game but at the same time I think we now need to be convincing the rest that we're better than you.

At this point I think we can easily beat the sheep. Hearts are better than them and possibly hubs are too. They will probably simply try to stop us playing in the same way the also rans do.

It’s a must win if we have any intention of staying in the cup.

On 13/10/2018 at 01:34, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Will be a tricky game due to the lack of an obvious striker. Maybe SG might surprise everyone and throw big Sadiq in there? 

At this time you have a better chance of playing.

I'm unclear on whether the form of Sadiq is so bad or whether he's just failing to attain the fitness levels the manager requires.

If it's fitness that's a serious attitude problem.

Edited by JFK-1

39 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Who recommended him,and if he is that bad do we have the right tio return him to his parent club in next window?.

You do wonder, all the others brought in have been reasonable at the least.