[FT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Gerrard is spot on.

But a good post match appraisal wins nothing.

At least he was honest. I can always take losing a game if you have had a go but their keeper had nothing to do. That's what so dissappointing. We just looked liked we would never score. 

Much to ponder

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We just looked liked we would never score.

We need a creative midfielder.  I'm getting bored of saying it.  Ejaria and Arfield are capable but we need someone who does it more regularly.

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We need a creative midfielder.  I'm getting bored of saying it.  Ejaria and Arfield are capable but we need someone who does it more regularly.

I agree. I thought Ejaria at least tried to turn on the ball and look forward. Saying that 99.99% of the time the ball was not sticking. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

26 minutes ago, craig said:

You don’t get relegated based on solely away games.  Our home form is championship winning material, which you are conveniently ignoring.

its mildly amusing people talking about us being 6th in a crap league.  Same people lauding us when we went 2nd last week ?  Nope... anyone who thinks we will end up as low as 6th is barking mad.  Won’t happen.

some decide to focus on the negativity as is their prerogative, whereas some of us focus on the improvements we have seen in a very short space of time.

1. I never said you get relegated based on away games. I stated a fact: our away form is relegation material. Our home form is irrelevant when we’re 6th in the league. 

2. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I haven’t lauded our domestic form at any time this season. I’ve lauded our European form because it’s been deserving of such. 11 points from 6 games was still crap. And I doubt anyone thinks we will finish 6th, but challenging for the title will soon be out of reach if form doesn’t massively improve immediately.

3. That’s because you’re wonderful, Craig. You’ve made this clear to us all. I call it as I see it which is domestically we’ve been really poor and in Europe we’ve been great. I don’t think any reasonably minded person could disagree with this assessment. If you’re going to reflect on 11 points from 7 with any positivity then you’re wired to the moon.

12 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

We need a 6'5" centre half who can actually win the occasional header, too. 

I don't think that's the biggest issue. The fact that we almost invite these balls into the box by giving away free kicks in stupid places is more worrying for me. The motherwell game should have been wake up call