[FT] Livingston 1 - 0 Rangers

6 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Some of the best centre halves of modern times have been small - Ayala, Cannavaro, De Boer etc

We had a 6'5" centre back today, did we not?  He might be 6'4", not that it seemed to matter. 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Just back in from game.First away game I’ve been to in a long time. 

Disappointed at result but I genuinely believe these plastic pitches make the game a lottery. 

Just ur luck the way the ball bounces whether for or against you.

Said it previously....how come this pitch is completely different from Killie's and Accies? If you are going to have these pitches it should be the same pitch throughout surely?

40 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I agree. I thought Ejaria at least tried to turn on the ball and look forward. Saying that 99.99% of the time the ball was not sticking. 

Ejaria frustrated me so much.

he twisted and turned then he turned and twisted, then he twisted and turned, then he turned and twisted etc.etc. etc. All that ended with a back or sideways pass. He had one good pass that almost got Tav in but that was it.

53 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't think that's the biggest issue. The fact that we almost invite these balls into the box by giving away free kicks in stupid places is more worrying for me. The motherwell game should have been wake up call

These teams play for that; no team is going to stop those free-kicks -- hell, anywhere on the pitch and they'll lump it into the box! 

WE need to be better at winning the aerial battles when they do come in. 

40 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Said it previously....how come this pitch is completely different from Killie's and Accies? If you are going to have these pitches it should be the same pitch throughout surely?

This is a G3 pitch. The plastic grass cannot stand up on it's own that is why they are full of crumbed rubber to hold up the grass. As I said in my preview they are under a lot of suspicion to be a cause of cancer. It was a common denominator in a number of kids who got cancer. It has not been proven but they are under high suspicion.