FARE at game tonight!

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

There were a few but the add-ons fairly inaudible to me watching on TV.

Annoyingly a drinks container was thrown on at their goalscorer so that may be fined.

David Edgar had said they'd reported negatively on all previous ties this season. Which was why they were accompanied by UEFA delegate this time. I wonder what they were reporting back on specifically?

I recall tims making a big fuss about the "tune" of TBB being banned. I'd imagine FARE would try and hear alternative lyrics to some others too.

Super Rangers briefly early doors then fairly well behaved. I notice they sung Super Rapid which gave me a chuckle.

I thought both home and away support were giving it a good go. Loud and raucous. A proper atmosphere, I couldn't understand a word they were saying, which kind of puts the absurdity of some of these "singing" debates into context i.e. you really need to go looking to be offended - and we know who does.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Are they there just for comments on the home fans or will they berate Rapide for,allegedly,flying an Irish tricolor the whole game.Surely if true meant to be provocative.

Why do some find the Irish Tricolour provocative?

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

Intent decides whether provocative or not. A flag is a flag same as a gun is a gun. Depends why your holding one and what your holding it for

Unless of course you think it was an Irish-Austrian who knows nothing of the religious story of Glasgow just promoting his dual nationality????

That being said we shouldn't let the constant harassment from Celtic fans make us forget there is a place for a little ribbing at football. Nothing wrong with a wee noise up

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Look at the Celtc end during a Glasgow derby.  Then look up football rivalry.

Not that it provokes me.  They're welcome to it.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

The green represents Irish nationalism; the orange, Ireland’s Protestant minority, and the Orange Order; the white, lasting peace between the two.

Please, someone remind me, what did FARE have to say about two effigies hanging from the Stand roofs of Celtic Park two years past?

What did FARE have to say last month when Police Scotland announced the discontinuing of the charges against nine yahoos?

What did FARE say when Celtic reissued season tickets to the nine supporters charged?